Rename Now for Mac is designed to rename batch files and folders in your way. It allows the users to rename files, folders and even filename extensions by naming with numbers, replacing old names, insert characters or sorting in specific order. Simple and yet helpful program to rename multiple files quickly and conveniently thereby saving them in a clear way!
The standard version has basic but key features and cheaper cost.
* Rename batch any files, folders and even filename extensions.
* Recursive function to efficiently save your time.
* Replace strings in your filenames.
* Insert any strings in your filenames.
* Add counters to your filenames (file01.dat, file02.dat, file03.dat,
* Preview the new filenames automatically to show the updates timely.
* Sort filenames and related information into numerical orders.
Rename Now Standard is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-12-15. The program can be installed on Mac OS.
Rename Now Standard (version 126.96.36.1995) has a file size of 408.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.